Hollin and are on our way to Starbucks for a tall white chocolate mocha for mommy and a birthday cake pop for her. Our goal today is to stock up on Spring/Summer clothes for Miss H. We are loving this Friday especially because the boys are out of town and it is a GIRLS day!
Let's get the 5oF fun started!!
{1. Love is Blind}
My hubby ever-so-gently suggested to me that I need to ditch the mom bathing suit and go back to a two piece. I appreciate that he thinks I would look hot in one. I asked him to send me some pics of his favorite looks. Here is what I got, bless his heart. Dream on Jimmy....
{2. Work Hard, Play Harder}
Harper and Hollin got a playset a few weeks ago and we have just now put it up! One of our big, ugly, overgrown bushes had to be cut down in the process and the kids "helped" daddy. I just can't get over how cute these two are. Hollin is saying, "I hep you Bubby!!" #meltmyheart.
{3. Morning with Mommy}
Harper's Preschool hosted a precious morning with mom this week. We painted a flower pot and had donuts and orange juice together. This was at our table setting and I nearly died. Keep in mind that he only just tried ham for the first time last week. Oh and he is the boss of me.
{4. I dream of Charleston}
Jimmy and I desperately need a vacation. We have been talking about going somewhere close enough to be able to get back if we need to. Charleston fits the bill! We have no idea where to go or what restaurants to check out. Any suggestions lovely friends??
{5. Putting it in His hands}
I know I teased about big things happening around here last week and I promise I will let you in on the news as soon as I can. I'm asking for your prayers as we take big (maybe even life-changing) steps in new directions. My prayer for my family is that we have peace and faith in whatever the outcome will be.
I hope you have a lovely, beautiful weekend!!












I wondering if your husband actually loves those bathing suits or does he just love the women in them? haha, typical male for sure! Just go with something white and classic, that should please him;) our daughters little boots? I die. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a mix of both Laurie! I look nothing like that in a bikini. He is out of his gourd.
DeleteI love how your hubby is so honest. No man thinks mom bathing suits are attractive. They really aren't. I need to lose at least 20 pounds but my hubby doesn't care. He prefers a two-piece. Hope you have a fabulous weekend and amazing Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Ida! He tells me that I don't need to hide behind a one piece but my stretch marks tell a different story. Have a great weekend!
DeleteI am cracking up that he sent you some pics!! So funny. Those are cute suits, too!! Have a great Mother's Day! I'm going to check out your home tour. New to your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Leslie!! He is a honest man in a very sweet way. Can't really ask for more than that :) Have a great weekend!
DeleteStopping in from the link-up... Your kids are too cute! Your son's little questionnaire is adorable too. As for the swimsuits, I like the one all the way on the right... but only if it had a strap on the top. After 2 kids, I need the support! Have a great Mother's Day weekend!
ReplyDelete