photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, September 12, 2014

Five on Friday

{One} It's that time of year when I have to start making big decisions like what in the world will I do for Hollin's birthday? :) I struggle between low-key and going with a theme. Every year, however, a theme is so obvious that I absolutely must create a party from it.  She started ballet a few weeks ago and is obsessed with prancing all over. What did we ever do without Pinterest?
{Two} We have started renovating our master bathroom!! We, (well, Jimmy) has torn down the wall that separated the bathroom from my closet. I have lost my closet but will gain more than twice the size in bathroom space. We are so excited. My clothes reside in our hallway closet for now.  Our poor bedroom is a perpetual dusty and clothes-ridden mess but it's for a good cause.
{Three} These energy drops are just what I needed to help me with my soda addiction. It's always been a struggle for me and probably always will.  These contain caffeine but so many less calories. After about two days of drinking water with a tiny bit added to each bottle, I felt amazing!!
{Four} My sweet puppy CoCo is finally finished with her puppy shots!! She has been an awesome addition to our family, but we are struggling in the house training department.  That little face is hard to be mad at though :)
{Five} My family and I are off to Bald Head Island for the weekend! This momma needs a change of scenery, a little sun and a break from house projects for a few days.
Happy Friday loves!!

2 comments:

  1. Y'all's bed is dreamy!!!! Can't wait to see the updates! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is my little haven :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover