This week is already so much better than last week! You know how those weeks pop up when you have a bajillion things to do and not enough hours in the day? That was me... Zero downtime. I definitely don't love that kind of lifestyle, but it makes me very thankful for the quiet moments.
I went to Dick's Sporting Goods last week to pick up a few hand weights and my kids are obsessed with them. I catch Harper doing "workouts" all over the house. One particular day he was down on all fours chucking one arm behind him way too far. They are so awkward and silly but so funny.
I finally committed to a day and time for Hollin's third birthday party. I just received the invitation through Etsy and it's so cute. Bring on the pink!
I'm going to finish up our Halloween decorating this weekend with a trip to a pumpkin patch on Sunday {it's going to be in the 60's!} We scored this enormous sparkly spider at Cracker Barrel for $10! He is now crawling around the walls in our living room :)
We went to Bald Head Island with my in-laws a few weekends ago for our last summer hoorah :( Fall is in the air here and October is by far our busiest month. Lots of birthdays and fun parties! We're ready!
Hollin has really enjoyed going to pick up Bubby every day at school. She always brings a little baby or toy and waits for one of her friends to bring one too. They always compare their goods like the little girly girls they are. Future shopping buddies for sure.
I hope all of you are having a great week!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!