I'm currently curled up on the couch after a bout of sickness last night. Hollin has a runny nose and we are laying low in the rainy weather. (Who am I kidding, we have to go to Costco at some point today.)
There have been lots of things going on over the summer! We are currently getting our new air conditioning/heating unit installed upstairs. Dealing with the heat without proper air has been quite a challenge but we are allllmost there!! I can't wait to freeze everyone upstairs. The kids have been wanting to wear full out sleeved and fleece pajamas so they should love it:)
Harper moved up to a whole new Sunday School area at church. We had been talking about it for months and months! They get their own auditorium with story tellers and singers every Sunday. Cool kids, I tell you.
We also decided to close up shop on our pool last month. We hated to put the cover back on but it had turned into quite the time and money pit. We didn't have our annual family pool party this year :( We will tackle it again in the spring.
There was an Asheboro Zoo trip that I won't bore you with but here are a few pics:)
Now that it's September and STILL 90 degrees, I am so ready for fall. I cannot wait to break out my boots and sweaters. I've been burning fall candles like a crazy lady and decorated yesterday. I'm not going to lie, I put out a few Halloween things. Don't judge :)
I'm so happy to be back! I should probably go make myself presentable to be seen in public. See you back here soon!!











YAY! Glad you're back!!! :) :)
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks Elise! It feels good :)
ReplyDelete