Hubby surprised me over the weekend with a Tory bag. I drool, seriously. I didn't see it coming. I kind of want to sleep with it at night. He put so much thought into it and walked into a really girly boutique to purchase it. He deserves a big honorable mention :)
Sunday, we headed out to church, then to brunch at Havana's. If you live in Wilmington and have not tried them out for brunch, you are really missing out! I always get the Crab Cake Benedict.
After brunch, we headed out to the Pumpkin Patch. I look forward to this day so much every single year.
Sigh...he looks so big here!
True joy, her own pumpkin :)
Jimmy and I celebrated 7 years of marriage on Monday!! I can't believe it's been that long. We have been so busy but it's all been {mostly} fun. I can't imagine what our lives will look like in another 7 years.
{Love this outtake}
Jimmy wanted to take me out to a really nice dinner for our anniversary, but this momma asked if she could trade up for something else. What exactly?? A new vacuum. If that doesn't scream, "I'm a 30 year old mom of two", I don't know what does. I'm the proud new owner of a Shark. And ya'll. It's AWESOME. It feels like it will suck the carpet right off my floor.
I find myself using it when I don't need to. It's fun. Now I'm sad because I just admitted that.
I had an absolutely amazing weekend surrounded by the people that I love and who love me. What better way to ring in a new and exciting time in my life ? :) :)
Happy Wednesday!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!