photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Midweek Catch Up

If you are a canvas lover like myself, then you have to hop over to Canvaspeople.com. They are having an 80% off sale! The last time they had this promo, I snagged this huge canvas for my kitchen. It's the biggest one they make and would be perfect to fill space over a couch or as part of a photo wall.

http://www.canvaspeople.com

A few nights ago, Jimmy and I cut out our cable.  We have tons of friends who have done it and love it. I'm still getting used to it, but I love saving $100 a month AND we have so many more shows to choose from. The kids absolutely love it. Now I just have to figure out how to get the Bachelor season coming up. Chris, you are so precious. I want to watch you find love :)
Admittedly, we have not done one ounce of Christmas shopping yet. I would be lying if I said that doesn't overwhelm me a tiny bit. I know us though and we always pull it off :) How cute is this chalkboard wrapping paper??

Elf. I love/despise this little tradition every year. Out of one week, we probably forget to move Buddy 3 times at least. Luckily we are very good at explaining it away at the moment. I am SO not crafty/super creative on places to put him.  It's always something kind of funny and out of reach :) 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover