Goodness, where to begin with this post? I've been playing around with where this little blog is "going" for awhile. It started as something to do in my spare time (ha!) when my little boy was just 10 months old. Now he is 5. It serves as my baby book for both of my little ones and will continue to do just that.
Currently, my days are very routine. I carpool, do loads of dishes and laundry every day. I watch cartoons, I vacuum. Good Lord do I vacuum. Being mommy is my job, all day every day and I love it!
But, if I'm being honest, there is more to my life than my babies and routine. I am a girly girl all the way. I love makeup and all things hair-related. I love fashion. I love watching any and every award show to see who is wearing what. {Taylor Swift, I see you girl.} Like a lot of moms, I've let go of the girly quite a bit.
But I'm bringing it back.
With that being said, you may start seeing more fashion/beauty/girly posts ahead. But this little slice of internet will always be mainly focused on my little family. Always.
I'm excited to start sharing some fresh posts with ya'll!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!