Oh how I want to shout from the rooftops. We are officially PACI-free!!!! I just really thought I'd never see the day!! Her last paci finally broke a few days ago and after a few tearful naps and one night of waking four times, she finally let it go. I'm so proud and relieved!
Harper got a brand new haircut not long ago and I just can't. Stop it right now.
Hollin and I have been frequenting Starbucks lately and she is so obsessed with cake pops. She eats all of the outside and then throws the mushy inside into the trash. Every time. And I obviously love her coat haha.
Yesterday was a school holiday. I had hoped to sleep in but I had to be at the dentists office at 8am. Turns out yours truly needs a root canal :( I came home and tried to make the best of the day. We went to see the babies great-grandma, then she joined us at the park. We topped off the day with a trip to Books A Million. I can't get over how many toys they have for sale in there. Now both of the kids are trying to earn a new toy, less than a month after Christmas......
Not a ton of crazy interesting things going on, just beautiful, simple days!!
Happy Tuesday!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!