photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, March 23, 2015

March Musings, Lost Teeth, Sickness and Shingles, yes. Shingles.

Oh March. You have been one for the books already.  We've spent most of the past four weeks battling some kind of sickness and it's really been the pits.
The biggest surprise, sickness wise, was a few weeks ago. I was going to put my hair into a ponytail and felt a cluster of bumps behind my ear. I went to a play date later that afternoon with my friend who happened to be a nurse and showed it to her, thinking it was nothing. She said, "Oh my gosh I think it's shingles!!!" I had ZERO pain but went to Urgent Care just to be safe.
Sure enough. Shingles.   What 30 year old gets shingles?? I'm so very lucky that I went to the Dr. immediately because I have heard that it can be so painful.
Currently momma is battling what I think is strep. I never went to the Dr....... I know : (
Now for the more fun stuff! I think I have finally found a groove with healthy eating that still has enough flavor to satisfy me. I share pictures with Jimmy during the day because he is also making much  healthier choices. If you live in Wilmington and haven't tried Clean Eatz, definitely check it out!

I finally bought two hydrangeas at Lowe's and planted them this weekend!! I have been wanting hydrangeas in my yard for as long as I can remember. I hope I can keep these beauties alive. Hollin is really into helping me with them. I just have to make sure she doesn't drown them : )

Harper lost his first tooth! It had been wiggly for a long time and we tried pulling it a few times on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning, it fell out while he was eating breakfast. He was SO proud!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover