photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, June 5, 2015

Four on Friday!


1. {Goodbye old friend}
A few weeks ago, we had a quick little tropical depression to blow through Wilmington. No biggie. During the rain, our Jeep Commander's sunroof leaked and we ended up with about 2 inches of standing water in the floorboard.  Jimmy drove it to work a few days later and it started cutting off on his way home -  the wiring was shot.  One insurance claim later it was declared - TOTALED.  We could not be happier!!! Unfortunately, we will not be buying any other Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge vehicles. we have never had anything but bad experiences with them. Sorry old friend..
2. {School's……..almost out}
Harper's last day is June 11th. I have made a bucket list for Summer since neither of my littles are napping now. We can't wait!! I really want to enjoy Wilmington. We've been at home with little ones for years so it's time to get out there and explore! 
1.//Kilwins Ice Cream - Downtown Wilmington  2.//Possible Myrtle Beach Trip for some lazy river time  3.//Airlie Sounds of Summer every other Friday night  4.// July 4th fireworks off the Battleship 5.// Lots of time on the beach!

3. {Miss Bulldozer}
My little girl gets hurt way more than my son ever has. She has been so rough and tumble from day one, always trying to keep up with the boys. At one of his T-ball games last week, she face planted on to concrete and knocked 3 of her teeth loose. Luckily, she only bruised her chin and they should tighten back up. She will be my child with broken bones...
4. {Emily Ley Simplified Planner App}
This App came out a few days ago and I was so excited to add it to my phone! There is a calendar, a place to create to-do lists, a daily dinner planner and a place to jot down little notes and cute things that you're little ones says. Every day there is a new inspirational quote and I'm already hooked!  I still love my Lily Pulitzer planner but I don't always want to take it with me everywhere. This is a really great alternative.

Have a beautiful weekend friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover